Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Mini Makes

Good Afternoon all


After being used to making larger cards for Sheena Douglass DT team, I decided to make some mini 4" cards.  There is a fabulous blog hosted by Jules http://jules-alwayswithaheart.blogspot.co.uk/.  She has template layouts that she is happy for people to use and seeing as I found 100 x 4" card blanks and envelopes I thought I would work my way through them.


These are the first few I have done using Sara Davies just for men paper pads and stamps, as well as paper from my stash and scraps (and there are 100's of them!).  I used Sheena Douglas stamps and a couple of others from my stash and magazine stamps.  I had great fun making these and there are many more to come!



Thank you for visiting, hope to see you again soon xx 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jenny

    I love each and every one! So pleased you are enjoying using my sketches. I am well overdue in adding more and also want to start a rectangular sketch collection. Not all the square sketches lend themselves to rectangles very well. Oh for a few more days in my week and hours in my day!!

    You have made my sketches look wonderful .. .. thank you for that and for the shout out. You are very kind.

    I love making small cards (as you probably know from my Teeny Tiny Tuesday makes) .. .. large ones scare me LOL!!

    Looking forward to seeing 100's more!

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules, mini cards scare me and your layout templates are ideal, so thank you for sharing xx

      Delete